Friday

The Beginnings...

SO, I have some idents to do for the National Gallery. My first thoughts were to actually go to the gallery and get a feel for the place so I could pick up on things such as the mood and ambiance and the speed at which the gallery operates and how the public look around the gallery. Maybe I can also get some leaflets which will give me some idea of thier branding which they use for their advertising and take a note of the coloursand fonts which are used in them.

Initial words that spring to mind when I think of the national gallery are "Archive", "Prestige", "Grandeur", "Elegance", "British", "Europpean", "Classical".

In the brief it says to make idents which capture what the gallery is about and what it represents. And I think to fulfil this a good start woud be to have thsese words floating around my head whilst I think up the concept ideas for each ident.

No comments: